Electrical Safety Earthing is essential
to customers in the power supply industry.
The requirement for safety in terms of earthing is given in the following;
- Electricity Supply Regulations 1988
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- BS 7430:2011 Code of practice for protective earthing of electrical installations
An effective Earthing design and installation can provide the safe environment required for your personnel.
Cuttings services include Soil Resistivity Surveys, carried out to determine site specific earthing requirements, the design of site specific earthing systems based on known local soil resistivity or the results of a Survey and the installation of earthing systems for:
- Standby Generators
- LV and HV supply systems
- Technical Earthing for equipment sensitive to fault currents
- Feeder Pillars
- Telecommunications Systems
- Solar & Wind Farms
- Deep drilled boreholes with conductive aggregates.
- Rail and tram earthing.